View Single Post
  #1662   ^
Old Fri, Nov-26-21, 04:35

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

The day after.....all quiet here after a nice day. Best part was that I didn't have to do anything! I drank too much wine and ate too much stuffing, but not worrying about it. This too shall pass!

Jaz......WOW! You got thrown into the fire girl! Sounds like you handled it all like a Pro. Hope your Mom is feeling a bit better today.

Nic.....I'm sure you had a busy & happy day with all the family. I bet you're anxious to head for DE tomorrow. Enjoy!

Trig...Sorry about the report from your brother about Mom. Maybe she was just having a bad day and things will improve a bit. It's rough, but you'll get things worked out when you get home. ((Hugs))

---------

I'm going to run to the grocery store today and pick up a few things. I have to figure out what to feed DH for the next couple days. He wants fruit salad again, so I'll get stuff to throw that together. I also found a recipe for shrimp stir fry using broccoli slaw and frozen shrimp that I want to try. I'm hoping all the shopping crazies will be somewhere other than the grocery store.

Have good days!