#41   ^
Old Sat, Mar-01-03, 09:32

Plan: Atkins & Schwarzbein
Stats: 234/157/90 Female 4' 6"
BF:56.4%/38.8%/23.9%
Progress: 53%
Thumbs up To the Year Ahead

Hi Cindi

Having visited the TDC for the first time in a long time I saw your thread and decided I had to join. As you know I have now been a member of the forum for just over a year and so I have seen a lot of people come and go, particularly in the M-Q journals where I regularly hang out.

I like many others have found this forum so supportive and it has made this lifestyle so much easier when you can read that others are or have experienced the same problems. I know it will take me well over a year to lose my remaining weight, so here is my pledge:

I Anne, otherwise known as LittleAnne, promise to stay on the forum for a further year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.