View Single Post
  #67   ^
Old Fri, Dec-10-21, 13:26

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Trig- I am telling ya- EVERYONE knows Mikey and his wife in this complex. Mikey also has beer and wine for anyone and sometimes a snack (pretzels) and he just "lives for the nightly drop in's. People are pretty good about not staying day after day and all night.
Alot of people BYOB as well and just sit and shoot the breeze with the neighbors. Pop in and hang for a glass and pop out.
It is really nice actually. I tell ya first thing he did when he got here was put up his lights and decorated his bushes with Christmas bulbs. He is late 70's and it's "thing". For an old guy he sure can party!
Covid though cured him of smoking. He ended up in ICU and said they were calling in family. He said "Hell I thought I was a GONER!"
that was 4 months ago. He seems a bit weaker, but he will be alright in a few months of sunshine and his friends here!

Sun came out!!!!!!!!! Beautiful here! Hard to believe it's Dec. Feels Spring like. Feb is Spring here.
We are all still in shorts and tee's. Just the way I LOVE it!!!!! I sure could not live without sunshine. Supposed to hit 75 tomorrow! YES PLEASE

Yup and yup on Rotisserie chicken 4.99. It's their ticket to get people in the door "special". Works for me. I went to JUST get chicken and ended up with a trunk full of groceries! HAHAHAHAHA

Made a couple bucks on a quick TESLA flip and now need to do a bit of writing. Work today and tomorrow I am doing nothing "work" related". I will hit up beach and pool, and happy hour.

Ok- hope your day is going good!