View Single Post
  #68   ^
Old Wed, Oct-09-02, 04:32

Plan: Primal Blueprint
Stats: 230/136/136 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Ebesanko and manique...... congratulations to you both for seeing it through and dont give up !! Ive been LC 14 months now.... with little to show for it on the scale, but because Ive kept a diary, Ive amassed a lot of things that are relevant to me Life sure does get complicated at times !!

coffee doesnt affect me
d'Adamos recommendations for feta and mozz. only to group A's applies to me (and thats the only bit of that darned awful diet I will accept , apart from the suggestion that group A needs real coffee to increase stomach acid Yippee)
under 1600 cals stops me dead ( MyBMR being 1578)
over 1900 and I gain.
I cant tolerate a lot of fat... 60 % ok and thats with 2 tblsp dressing a day being added to my diet.
I feel much better with more protein. My ideal ratios being 60 / 35/ 5.

yet some people do so much better with higher fat we are all individual. just try one thing at a time and see how you feel.

my latest tweak is to reverse my eating day and have the bulk of calories as brunch.

And so it goes on.......I do get very frustrated with it...... but you ought to have seen me in my years of low fat/ high carb healthy diet. This way my scale results havent been stunning but I do feel Alive and can run with my kids..