View Single Post
  #34   ^
Old Sun, Sep-04-05, 18:35

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 250/250/180 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress:

my school has a LOT of healthy options, and very easy to accomodate the weright eating decisions of many.

I luckilly live off campus so I can cook and experiment with a lot of low-carb cookbooks. Today for example I made an egg, ground beef, and mixed vegetable casserole (it smells SOO GOOD), and I also made Califlower Potatoes. With the potatoes, I'm going to be having Schniders Meatballs. I also made my own dressing (Vinegar, oil, spices and lemon juice, and a bit of a whirl), and ketchup (tomato paste (w/tomatoes as the only ingredient) a touch of splenda a few shakes of worchestershire sauce, and spices again). A bit of a gourmet I am!

I wasn't sure if on Atkins if we could have real Ketchup or Real saladressing, so hence I made my own - unfortantly the supermarket near me doesn' have Carb Options as an options (which is good, to have in a pantry as carp options are made with Splenda and real fat products like hellmans!)

this whole 2 cups salad veggies, 3 cups salad thing, is this PER MEAL? Lunch and Dinner time I can do it, but breakky is a whole different matter (except ironically this week, as I'm having turkey chicken bacon sandwichs with iceberg and romaine lettuce)..