View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jun-12-17, 12:36

Plan: Low carb diet
Stats: 232/228/154 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress:
Default Hello everyone :)

Hi everybody. I'm totally new to low carb diets, and found this wonderful forum and already found lots of interesting and informative posts, so thank you

A little about me, I lost a lot of weight about 8-9 years ago using mostly JUDDD, not low carb tho. This worked well for me, but I hit a plateau a stone away from my target of 140 and just could lose any more. I got fed up and slowly the weight has creeped back on. I am now at my heaviest I've ever been (well almost I did lose a little the past few months just being more conscious of what I was eating). I turn 40 later this year and want to loseat some weight before then. I currently weigh 224 and my goal for sometime next year is 154. I'm not putting a time limit on it as that would just depress me, I just want to be slimmer and healthier. I do worry about medical problems and I know only I can do something about that.

I wasn't intending on following a plan, but I don't know if it would be a good idea? I just wanted to watch what I eat, cut out all the naughty stuff, watch the carbs, and eat more fruit and veg. I don't eat fish, and I mostly eat chicken, not keen on bacon, sausages or pork, but I will eat a nice steak if I can although that's not often!

I am a bit concerned about getting everything right so I am eating the right amounts of things to be healthy. I am a bit concerned that a low carb diet could cause low blood sugar, is this something anybody has problems with? Although saying that I didn't have problems when on JUDDD, and I want to see just how well low carb goes first, but might try JUDDD again.

I have a health tracker on my phone so I can record everything daily.

Any tips would be greatfully received! Thanks x
Sponsored Links