Old Sat, Oct-13-18, 19:22
Grease is the word!

Plan: PSMF/IF
Stats: 236/181/180 Male 72 inches
BF:disappearing!
Progress: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetow Kim
We'll see how it goes forward, but one things for sure, last night (Friday night) it certainly took less booze to achieve the buzz. I need to stay productive outside this time of year when the weather is perfect for working (cutting and splitting wood for the season, etc....home maintenance and repair), so I'm also motivated to not be hungover. That means I'll hopefully keep a handle on it for a while...and maybe lose a few more pounds.
Yeah, I am retired so I sometimes drink before siesta in the hot Summer, but not usually in Winter when I am busy working outside for as much as I can stand. Woodcutting is hard work so I have to pace myself these days even yard work is tiring.

Drinking less eventually makes it affect you more, reduces the tolerance as the liver makes less of the enzyme needed to convert ethanol, so does ketosis. I find beer causes water retention weight gain, but I have one or two on occasion. I don't fancy a cold one in the Winter though -- maybe just a hot toddy If I get a chest cold hot liqueur or tequila w/honey helps.

TIG for thin copper is tricky, can't do thin stuff with my 220VAC DC welder, but it's great around the ranch for stuff. Got your msg, not sure how to respond. Ill give it a try.