View Single Post
  #73   ^
Old Mon, Mar-26-12, 13:45

Plan: Atkins, hCG Diet
Stats: 168/120/120 Female 64 inches
BF:30%/25%/23%
Progress: 100%

Good information Nancy! You sound like you know your stuff.

So yesterday - yeah - I couldn't get right again so my calories were closer to 750-800 when it was all said and done. I stuck to protocol foods, just more of them. The result.....back to 134 today (from 133.6). The good news is I am back and attacking fresh today. I have been eating ON PLAN. No extra eggs!

I just had lunch and boy oh boy, I simply have to share it. Got it off YouTube - egg drop soup. So yummy and filling. I modified and cut the egg whites down to 2 and added 4 medium shrimp. Calories under 200. Hopefully the sodium won't get me tomorrow. It was a little bland so I bummed up the soy sauce to taste.

Welcome to the game Monique! The early days are quite the adjustment. It requires 100% focus and I kept my movements slow and steady to not create unnecessary hunger, lol.

Sagehill - good luck with the apple day. All those carbs freak me out. There is an egg day too for stalls (not sure if that is P3). Five days is crazy long and lame - this diet is too hard to not get ANY results. I wish you luck on tomorrow's weigh in.

Momma - I also read that eating higher fat in P1 = less hunger in those early days.

My body is really changing. I just looked at my before pics and my day 7 pics and WOW you can actually see a difference at every angle. My stomach is shrinking!! This is where most of my extra weight was after two kids and it was really bringing me down. I am starting to see and feel my old body coming back. By old I mean my body from when I was 21-25 years old (I turn 40 this summer)! Incredible. This is the only solution for folks like me with stubborn areas that simply don't respond with the typical methods (diet and exercise).