#8   ^
Old Tue, Feb-06-07, 00:17

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 286/159/186 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 127%

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammastar
Thank you sooo much for losing 100 lbs and posting the success. That is so inspiring for me. We started at roughly the same weight and I have given myself the same time frame to loose the first 100.I know you dont have a journal here & I have a million questions. Like did you do alot of excersise??
I to have grandchildren (4 & more on the way) & they along with our 5 boys and my DH is the reason I am getting healthy.
The thing I have found about this WOL is the vast variety of food that I can eat,that I love and still lose the pounds. Where as before it seemed like all I was ever eating was bread & pasta & crap and gaining massive amounts.
Keep up the great work. You are truly wonderful.And thanks again!

Hi grammastar! Aren't those grandbabies something?? We are waiting on the phone to ring anytime now, our daughter is expecting on the 9th of Feb. I am getting to anxious here...lol!

I do exercise. Our daughter bought us a treadmill a few years ago, it makes a great coat rack but I decided a few months ago to put it to better use. I usually get on that now and walk at least one mile a day. Sometimes my husband and I will walk around the neighborhood, depending on the weather. I also have an ab chair I bought at Dicks Sporting Goods, Walmart has this too. I get on that everyday too, that really helps I think. I also have a Tony Little Gazzell that I bought off of www.craigslist.com for like $100.00. Craigslist is great for finding all sorts of exercise equipment, I've seen some Gazzells go for $25.00 after I bought mine. Just my luck, lol!

Good luck on reaching your goal.... I will be cheering you on!