#6   ^
Old Thu, Jul-26-18, 09:26

Plan: OWL
Stats: 177/168/135 Female 5'1"
BF:50.5/38/25
Progress: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
Wow, another fan of Costco thermal underwear. I knew we were twins. So soft, and for us where it gets cold but not bitterly so, with little snow, a just right layer under regular clothes. And it is a great deal for the cat flea med.

I freeze all nuts, take out a small amount to let any moisture evaporate, then store in air-tight jars. Also freeze most of the nut flours because LC baking is a rare event in my house.

The photo I was trying to post ...The book table at Costco...four stacks of Keto Books...Keto Living Day by Day, Keto for Life, Keto Made Easy, and Cravable Keto...plus The Whole Smith’s (that's Whole 30, grain and sugar free), balanced out by one stack of sugar-filled Magnolia Table.
Keto Cookbook Craziness.

Costco now offers Two Day Delivery Nationwide for non-perishables. And if you are in certain Metropolitan areas, they offer Delivery via Insta-Cart.

https://www.costco.com/grocery-household.html

Yes, twins!

Delivery!! Good to know.

I just went to Costco yesterday because I was out of a lot of household goods...and subtly prompted by this thread. I don't know if it was the heat, or because it was the middle of the day in the middle of the week, but I had NO PROBLEM finding a parking space, and there were NO CRAZED DRIVERS circling in their cars. Whew!

Costco took their Polish Dog special out and left only the Hot Dog... why, oh why? That Polish Dog is much tastier. They still sell it in the refrigerated section. I would go into Costo just for that dog if I was in the neighborhood. I mean, a Dog and a beverage for $1.50, can't beat that. Well, anyway, I was told they removed the Polish because they were trying to make the hot food offerings healthier. The new "healthier" offering is a "Ranchero Salad" topped with...soy protein. The Vegan Mafia strikes again!

The only food items I got were the “economy size” package of nori snacks, a bag of mini peppers, and a SMALL goat cheese (brie). Probably the smallest item on sale there. I didn’t have to buy multiples, either.

I also got two new Keto cookbooks: “Craveable Keto” by Kendra D. Holley (of “Peace, Love & Low Carb” blog) (37% off!) and “Easy Keto Desserts” by Carolyn Ketchum (of “All Day I Dream About Food” fame) (40% off!). I told myself months ago that I wasn’t going to buy any more cookbooks for now… but I saw them and I wanted them… I constantly refer to their websites for this, that or the other, these authors deserve my support… yeah, yeah, that’s my justification, and I’m sticking to it.

Plus there’s some really great looking recipes in both books. Remember refrigerator cookies? These logs are kept in the freezer, so you can slice and bake a few cookies at a time. So psyched. That recipe is in “Easy Keto Desserts”.