View Single Post
  #483   ^
Old Sat, Apr-01-23, 05:05

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Welcome back, Jean and Nancy!

I am looking forward to the next round of DDF too. When I do the micros class, I seem to gain a few pounds trying to reach certain nutrient levels. There are ways around that, but I’m still learning!

Received an email this morning with a link to the DDF/ON Instagram page. Another social media I do not have! but it opened for me without an issue.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqdomM0...&utm_term=Email

Simple graph and explanation of DDF.

Quote:
Your body is kind of like a car that you drive daily. Just like a car needs fuel, your body gets its fuel from the food you eat.
When you consume any type of food—be it protein, fat, or carbs—your blood sugar levels increase.

However, after a while, your blood sugar drops below your personal metabolic threshold, making you feel like you need more fuel and causing you to feel hungry again.

It’s like your body has its own fuel gauge, signaling when it’s time to eat. So, instead of relying on the clock, which doesn’t know anything about your metabolism, your body ultimately determines when to break your fast.

Data-Driven Fasting helps you tune into these natural signals and listen to your true hunger signals, ensuring that you refuel at the right times for your unique needs. Using blood sugar as a true hunger signal greatly improves the success rate of fasting because it spares the pain of waiting for your eating window while you might be actually ready to eat.

In fact, 46% of Data-Driven Fasting users reported they started to eat more meals, decreased their fasting time, and still lost weight, often breaking through the stall they had experienced with more extended fasting protocols.