View Single Post
  #39   ^
Old Sun, Sep-17-17, 06:22

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

So happy to hear your bro and others got away with no real nasty damage!! You are so right JO that it takes the next 1/2 of your lifetime to replace and dig out from under if ya get nailed to the max....feel so sorry for people who get devastated. Such an upheaval in life, one I wouldn't want.... I am like you, I will never live in a 'known' disaster zone if I can help it

For me it is safer to visit the 'tornado zones' 'the flooding areas' the 'insane snow troubled areas' 'hurricane coasts' but not live there lol

Kiddos ankle is ok. She hurt them long ago and now 'just seems to hurt' them all the time. she also is a lazy bugger so many be takes 'any hurt' to push that over the limit, you know, kid drama lol------------in old school she would wear shorts til Dec literally, this school she said is freezing! They have way better AC

Bernie....yea I love hiking. Never an exercise in the gym person. Outside is for me. Inside is like prison Outside I can see the world lol

HI ALL
we did good and I am getting--finally!!--her to be a more fast efficient shopper. She dogged me thru that store at warp speed lol.....she tried on 2 pairs of pants, loved 1 that fit great, and we bought 5 pairs...2 black, 1 dark blue, 1 lighter blue and 1 khaki. Done deal She has 0 interest in clothes.

ok, her hair is now BLUE.....but thankfully we got a 'demin blue' and it was 'irredescent' and came out alot nicer than some shocking bright blue....still weirdo for me but it has a black tone in it and I have to say it is not that bad...well, I can live with it and she doesn't look crazy freaky...at least not to this old woman LOL----I think her hair is 'her thing' and screw clothes and more oh well, it is what it is HA

might hit walking track today
fast walk with kiddo and doggie cause very cloudy and rain supposed to come so??

great day all