View Single Post
  #35   ^
Old Tue, Dec-15-09, 16:18

Plan: M-F vlc, looser LC wkends
Stats: 353.6/244.8/165 Female 5'11
BF:
Progress: 58%

Oh,... your post just reminded me annajen... apropos of the nuts and seeds again; because of exactly what you described, it's actually recommended to thoroughly wash and toast all nuts and seeds before eating.

I have to admit; I never bother with the washing. But my mother does - and she's never had candida ever. She just does it for general health and hygiene.

I meant to pm you back Annajen.... my apologoies!!! Life really gets in the way, sometimes!!!

The one niggling thing that I have at the back of my mind all the time whenever I read these types of threads (which continues to bother me, I mean) is that to be be perfectly honest.... I don't think I've ever had any die-off symptoms.

I wonder if it's because I am not consistent enough in taking my anti-fungals and probiotics? I do take the strongest ones I can find of each (ie probiotics w/ a minimum of 50 billion live organisms per capsule, etc), cinnamon capsules, and biotin/pau d'arco capsules ,... and also separate enzyme blends (protease, lipase, serrapeptase, hemicellulase, amylase, etc etc.)

Part of me thinks, with low carbing and with having rotated all of these pills for a year... maybe they're helping something... even if I don't take them all every single day?

hmmmmmmmm......

what a nightmare this thing can be