#108   ^
Old Sun, Apr-07-13, 18:15

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 172/166/150 Female 5 foot 10 inches
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddy
Plain Greek yoghurt with a teaspoon of splenda and a little cream. Yum!

Mmm yeah! That's how I've been doing it and wondered if anyone else had. Delicious! Except I use stevia extract, not splenda.. I've been eating the Fage total (the whole fat one 10g fat-18g protein-8g carbs) with a little vanilla extract, stevia and heavy cream. Tonight I made whipped cream from the hwc and folded it into the yogurt WHAT A TREAT! I did this because I road cycle and on those days I find myself not being able to get enough calories and fat (lack of hunger And the deficit that longer distance cycling gives me. I worry about my body going into starvation mode)... Anyway, i just started eating it this week and haven't weighed in yet but I will in a weeks time and that's when I'll see if it stalls me. What I will say is that so far adding it in has helped me to feel much better. LC has been going great, but I found myself suddenly just sluggish and feeling weak and like I didn't have much "power" when I move. So I've upped my calories (most from fat) and feel much more balanced (cravings and blood sugar are still in check also). So unless my weight loss is severely effected by the Greek yogurt, I'll keep on ENJOYING it. I do thoroughly enjoy it.