View Single Post
  #124   ^
Old Sun, Apr-01-12, 07:56
95% Sugar Free!

Plan: Very high fat LC/HCG
Stats: 310/155.4/159 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 102%

No, you don't need a loading day (not more than you already had! LOL) Don't beat yourself up, just move forward. Any damage you did will be gone after a day or three.

I've done 42 days (about 34 injections with skip days) so can stop anytime now, but was undecided when to stop. Certainly wanted to get past the current long stall. I've had .8 loss yesterday and today, so I've decided yesterday was my last injection. That means I'm already 24 hours into my 72 hours! Yay! I was hoping to hit 30 lbs, but I made it to 27.8, unless I continue to lose in the 72 hours. I don't know why that's not to be expected, if hCG is still in your system, and you're still eating 500 calories. Can any of you experienced users comment on that?

I have enough hcG for quite a few more rounds, but I don't plan to try another long round. It was too hard towards the end and the losses in the later weeks weren't much better than I was experiencing on LC alone.

And since I'm never going to do phase 4, I've been reading about cycling, and have decided to try that. I'm going to do 3 weeks on (P2) and 3 weeks off (P3) repeatedly until goal or my hCG runs out.