View Single Post
  #36   ^
Old Fri, Aug-31-18, 07:03

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Two recent announcements from Kristie:

She will be joining the DietDoctor staff full-time, focusing on community outreach, etc., retiring from her education system administrator's job end of the year.

On her Facebook group she will be doing another 28 day challenge based on her new book, so if anyone needs a highly supported introduction to a Ketogenic Diet (no meal over 7g carbs), this is a great opportunity. Starts Sept 10, prep starts now. If you are new to low carb, or want to restart and stay at a ketogenic level of carbs, she follows Dr. Eric Westman's plan but adds practical advice and recipes for more support.

Quote:
Hey you! Who wants to join me and the other mods for the 28-day guide?
Yes! We're doing it again!
We are starting the PREP this week.
Day 1 is September 10th. For 28 days, we walk through how to begin and how to LUVE a ketogenic diet.
If you want to buy the book Keto Living Day by Day (Amazon, Costco, Barnes and Nobles), we will follow the materials, outlines, recipes there. I will also provide materials on my website and on my YouTube channel (4 free!).
Here's what we do.
The planning week starts Now.
Planning week is about getting ready mentally and physically. I'll be offering a list of assignments starting tomorrow.
Week 1 begins Monday, Sept 10th.
I'll be doing my daily FB lives and offering support every day. The sample menus and shopping lists will be available on Friday, Sept. 7 so that you have the weekend to shop and prepare.
Week 2 begins Sept. 17th. Meal plan and shopping list will be available Sept 14th.
Each week will have a meal plan and shopping list provided in advance.
Each week has a focus to help you make this a long term lifestyle.
And it's FREE!