View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Sep-19-19, 10:37

Plan: Protein Power, IF
Stats: 238/204/145 Female 5'8"
BF:53.75%/46.6%/25%
Progress: 37%

There are several delivery services and I hear some of them are pretty good. They are all pretty expensive.

A few years ago I tried the low-carb plan for Diet-to-Go. If you can get local delivery on that it's okay, but the shipped version didn't really taste as good for some reason. Still it was edible and simple and worked fine for someone like me that hates cooking and was too busy to do it.

I haven't tried any of the others; they sound like they might be better than Diet-to-Go. That was the only option when I tried it. I think it's good way to get going with low-carb. You'll get a sense of the kinds of meals you can make and eventually realize you can do it yourself for not much time and lots less money.

Also, I'd look around on this website and do some research elsewhere about autism and low-carb. It's highly recommended for people with autism and many have seen significant improvements in their symptoms and communication after going LC. You just have to make sure your son gets enough fat and protein in his diet, so that he doesn't lose weight. Some people have also had good results in treating mental health disorders like depression (which is what it sounds like is going on with your wife), bipolar, anxiety, etc.

I suggest you do the same meals for everyone--it might do them some good!