View Single Post
  #40   ^
Old Mon, Dec-06-21, 08:46

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Monday Morning!
New week and new beginnings. That is how I am viewing this week.

Last week was hit or miss and I was either an energizer bunny or sloth on the couch. There was no in-between.

NIC- I hear ya on having to do the "mom" visit. You got it figured out though.

Yup and Yup on eating more with hubby around! I am with ya on that. Easier to eat right on track when it's just you!
I LOVE you are getting a "taste" of living by yourself. At first it might seem lonely. However, after a time you will LOVE your space, and you will love your together time. It's a great balance.

I have been single now going on 13 years and have come to really enjoy my space. I would love a relationship that is close and all that- BUT I would NEED space now that I am used to it. I am living a full and do what I want as I want life and LOVE it.

Laundry- I do it once a week. I usually wear something twice (shirts/shorts/leggings maybe 3 times then they get washed). Towels after 2 days get tossed in pile and dish towels daily. Bedding once a week. So I don't like to wash clothes with towels/bedding so I usually have 2 piles.
Dog blankets about every 2 weeks- they are separate!

Love you are into pickle ball. So good for your body to move!!!!! My knees would rebel!!!!! They are still not fully back to baseline. I doubt they ever will be.
When it gets cold and damp here I sure feel "them".

Whats on tap for your week?

Lori- Yup you and I were needing rest yesterday. It's way ok to take a day or two and do that. I think our bodies tell us what is needed if we listen!

What up with you this week? Any plans on visiting sis?

oh....... my thoughts- GIRL you look amazing and DO NOT NEED to lose 8 more pounds. You are perfect. I get you are worried about the regain. But you got this TRUST me!!!!!!

Trig- - Did you get your decorations up? Feeling festive?
Have you shopped for anything? Do you and Bro get together for Christmas?

Is your mom there yet? Any updates on that front?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am rested up and ready for a new week.

Goals for today:
find 10 things I am grateful for- you ladies knocks it down to 9

hit up grocery store for grub for next few days.

Pet Smart - need to leave the Island and head to Brunswick for that. Out of dog food. DRY kibble. I have STOPPED feeding him human food and figure if he gets hungry enough he will eat. I did buy this stuff called "dog sprinkles" It is powdered beef liver in a powder. Supposed to make dogs eat. Nope- he could care less. Oh well........ he is not starving!

Food today......... not sure- depends on sales. Has ANYONE NOTICED the PRICES of food????????????? DAM! - beef/eggs/chicken- $$$$$$

Back later- pup needs out.