View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Sat, Aug-24-13, 12:29

Plan: Keto (Atkins Induction)
Stats: 235/175/185 Male 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 120%

Yes, there is more than one right way to do anything. And moving is better than being sedentary. I do a half hour on an elliptical trainer in the hot Florida climate 3 to 5 days a week (depending on my work load). I don't know how fast or far I'm walking, but the meter says I'm burning between 420 and 480 calories in that half hour. But I usually wait until the evening hours.

For casual walking, any time of the day. I like a nice open weave hat to cool my bald head and loose fitting clothes though.

I see people hard at work in the hot Florida sun every day. I worked as a telephone man for a few years. Once your body gets used to it, it's not a problem. I suppose just about anybody in good health could get used to it if they wanted.

The thing we have to realize is whether we walk in the mall or walk on the beach (one of my favorites) or walk down your street or walk in a park, is that we are being responsible for our own health.

If we sit in a chair all day and make no attempt to exercise, we have to take responsibility for any health problems that it may cause us down the road.

The doctors cannot really undo most of what we do to ourselves.

Bob