View Single Post
  #32   ^
Old Mon, Aug-02-04, 22:56

Plan: low-fat, low-cal,EXERCISE
Stats: 246/194/150 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 54%
Default A.n.

Hey everyone, im new to this forum. I don't have PCOS, but i've had A.N. since I was about 8,9. I have dark patches around my neck, under my arms, ankles and on my inner thighs. I've gone to a dermatologist and like everyone else, she said there was no 'cure' for it. The only thing she told me to do was to diet, stay off sugar and starch as well. She recommended I use Amlactin which is an over-the-counter skin moisturizer, but it's pretty harsh. It has been working a little bit, but every now and then my areas will become irritated and I can't use the cream anymore because it will burn. It's been really difficult living with this. My mother constantly tells me to exfoliate with a pumice stone,but that does nothing as we all know. I wish I never had this. It's affected me so deeply in my life, that I currently don't know what to do about it. It's something that has always disgusted my lovers and sometimes it seems like I can't go on. Due to the dark dark patches of skin on my inner thigh and touching my vagina, none of my boyfriends have ever wanted to touch me. It's embarassing and breaks my heart, and makes me think I'll never find that one person that will love me.