View Single Post
  #163   ^
Old Fri, Sep-28-18, 05:39

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Thanks for this visits Pi, Meme, Renee and Peter! I've decided to open up a new journal to do a quarterly check-in at over here to continue the story and have also set it to send me an email if someone posts there and that will get me to answer a questions or whatever between the quarterly posts. I plan on continuing to avoid grains, potatoes and sugar in the foreseeable future, which is not that predicable ha!

New journal will be here: http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?p=9299242

Hand is healing OK, certainly enought to use almost every day kiteboarding but still swollen and limited mobility/flexibility - time is the cure and it's working. Will be 2 weeks tomorrow since injury and I figure a month to 6 weeks for full recovery. Probably never the same but then again, nothing ever is.

We are born, we age, we get sick and injured and eventually die.

There is no known way to stop this physical process. I'm learning to accept and embrace this, especially the later parts. This helps snap my mind out of the dream that I will live forever and helps me take advantage of what is happen right now and be at peace with it, good or bad - deeply appreciating good knowing it will not last, and the bad, knowing that it will pass too. There is peace and contentment in there if one can take the time to stop, gets still and waits for it to appear but not demanding that it show up - that's when it comes I hear

Basically cooking along getting out as much as my hand will let me - more lately and having fun as the daylight becomes less and we go into my favorite season of all, WINTER. That's when this activity journal began, that is when it will end. Some pictures till next time...

Unlikely guest on my friends pullover, kind of like the one in my avatar that I found dead on the sidewalk. This one was still very much alive but mosquitoes are thining out and so is he or she...

Some sand that I shook out of a used kite from Kauai and made a little project of...

Placed sand on my desk at work near other odd stuff (even some chewed gum!)

...and as it cools down here, the winds start to pick up till it's just too damn cold to be in the water, then kitesnowboarding season is not far behind!

And for the record...

KX=Ketonix, NC=Net Carb, LBS=English Pounds, Act=(Type-Intensity[1-10])

Date - Kx - Nc - Lbs - Act
0919 - 64 - 23 - 208 - Low
0920 - 55 - 22 - 207 - Low
0921 - 66 - 25 - 206 - KiteFoil-8
0922 - 52 - 25 - 208 - KiteFoil-7
0923 - 56 - 26 - 207 - KiteFoil-6
0924 - 62 - 21 - 210 - KiteFoil-8
0925 - 50 - 13 - 208 - Low
0926 - 44 - 13 - 204 - KiteFoil-6
0927 - 60 - 16 - 203 - KiteFoil-6
0928 - 58 - 00 - 201 -