View Single Post
  #39   ^
Old Mon, Jan-27-20, 10:56

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 225/224/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 2%

Causes of pain is a vast number if options.

Pain can develop after a long time. For example, I can sit with knees folded under thighs and this cinfiguration was fine, until it wasnt. The stress was not causing pain until months of sitting in this posituon added up.

My son cannot drink coffee now as it causes knee oain. After ten years of drinking coffee occassionalky he is now a tea totaller.

Try a test. Do not eat that product for a month, tgen eat it again. See how your body us without that foid, and then see hiw it feels after eating it again.

I like tge lady on PBS that gently reminds ys our bodyuse deoends on the minor tendons and ligaments, as these are 59% of our muscles/tendons. I see my son weightlift but forgets to work the support tendons/ligaments. Apparently its not cool for a teen to think yoga could be better to stabilize joints, BEFORE tackling heavy weighs. I have experienced overloading my shoulders when my back was in severe pain, gaving to shift my bulk using arms. All big myscles fine, but shoulder tendons strained. Point is, try some yoga.

Back to food. Joints need collagen . Make soups using bones and an acid like tomato or vinegar to leach the bones of minerals our bones use. Chucken skin and pork skin is also a source of cilkagen Dr Axe says there are three kinds if collagen.

Some people have problems with dairy. That is a wide variety of trialing. Obe person can eat European cheeses but not domestic. Others need organic. Our domestic milk supply has a surprizing amount of antibiotics...when it should have zero.

I learned from reading The Dental Diet that a multutude of minerals and vitamins are required for bone building and support. I dont supplement with calcium anymore as I get enough thru my diet. But I do supplement the forgotten minerals like pitassium , phosphorus and magnesium.