Old Tue, Jun-10-03, 14:47
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 157.5/146/135
BF:31%/?
Progress: 51%
Default low carbing and ww

Not posting this to start anything.

just want to give my opinion on something that i've been tring. I remember reading in the atkins book that people without a weight problem can eat anything that they wanted and they don't gain weight. Why because they had a balanced matabolism. Remember the picture of the scales?? Dr. Atkins explained that unless you did his induction portion of the diet you will never get it to balance out right.

Well, see we all have our certain weakness to a special food. I got heavy because I liked the taste and didn't have the willpower to stop at just one serving. Like the skinny people can. They don't deprive themselves, if the want it they eat it.

Wasn't Dr. Atkins plan to teach us how to eat correctly? Without having a weight problem. Itsn't it true that once you get your matabolism back in balance you can have fruit ,bread ,pasta ect? I don't mean gourge on it but have some if you want some, just make sure it's balanced with your other foods.

Like a low carb weight watchers. Add the points for the day of what you eat choose whole wheat bread if bread is what you want or a high fiber bread, Baked potato, corn ect. (ADD THE POINTS AND THE CARBS and remember you can subtract fiber from carb count) Have your eggs with butter and some beacon. ADD THE POINTS. If you want the fruit ADD THE Carbs and the POINTS. By the end of the day and by choosing wisely your carbs and points come out in range. Thus you still are losing weight your eating right and feeling full Plus Your getting your complex carbs, but within range of both carb count and point counts.

Remember Dr. Atkins got your matabolism back in order so your body should know to burn and not store. Well this is something that I am tring. I'll let you all know if it has positive results
Sponsored Links