View Single Post
  #35   ^
Old Sat, Jul-25-09, 10:44

Plan: Under 50 grams
Stats: 190.2/181.0/147 Female 5'4.5"
BF:
Progress: 21%
Default 11 of 10 done, yes I'm starting my second set of 10

So to answer Smullen's question..(X3 is 3 one hour sessions = 180 minutes)..(or A.M.one day and P.M.the next = 140 minutes)

the A.M. is a workout...the P.M. is not so much a workout but a relaxer..there are a couple of exercises that are challenging though that are not in the 10/10 video.

I did One A.M.and two P.M. sessions and today Princess agreed, though she did so under her breathe so only I could hear...that it was time to step it back up a notch...SOOOOOOO

I just finished my 11 of my 10/10 video sessions....there were a few OUCH moments but I got through it and I am very pleased (although) sweaty...the more you do these exercises the more you sweat...not so pleasant but I think it has to do with muscle mass, the more muscle you have the more you sweat and the deeper you use your muscles when you do these exercises.

I have completely lost the first of my three stomach rolls, the second one is getting much smaller but now the last one looks even bigger...I know that is just because the others are going but it doesn't make me want it...I want it gone...now I will probably never have a flat stomach...even another 25 lbs off won't do that...I have to exercise...but I do see improvement, and that's the start.

On the other side of me the roll above by bottom seems to be moving up

The jest of it is that these exercises are changing my body shape fast and it is just unusual to see things have moved while you are sitting

Scotiatgirl