Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #86   ^
Old Sat, Aug-11-18, 07:26

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Jaz- I have no idea if it is your birthday or not. I must have missed a clue along the way. If it is, or was, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Do you have your treadmill now? Do you like it? Whatever happened with the washer? Did you send it back? Did you get a different one?

I hope you got your paper done. You sounded SO overwhelmed by all that you had to do. I hope it all got finished!

Lori- I don't do well with major restrictions either so I totally get what you are talking about. Glad you went a half pound down anyway! Just keep doing what works for you and let others do the same. We will all get there in our own way and time!

Blue- Man, you are guys are so blessed to have a cousin and his wife who work like they do, and I know you know it and appreciate them like crazy.

I would TOTALLY be like you with the heat and humidity. I mean, you guys don't have AC in your home, do you?

You all got a LOT done and I know there is still much to be done. I feel for you. You make a very valid point though, about what it would be like doing this five years down the road. Wow, a good thing to think about.

Trig- Hope your trip is awesome thus far!

KMom- If you are reading along, sending you love!

•••••

Things are going fine over here. Happy to be home, although my house smells really weird. I thought it was the exploded watermelon and went over that area, but I still think it smells. DH and DS19 smell nothing but DS16 walked in and immediately smelled something so I don't know. I may have to mop the whole downstairs because it is really bugging me.

I got my Rebel Ice Cream from Kickstarter yesterday. This is full on Keto ice cream- the only such ice cream on the market. I backed them months ago. Anyway, they were supposed to send me 8 pints and they sent me 16!! I think they must have filled the order twice. I'm glad I have a chest freezer to put it all in! I tried the peanut butter fudge last night and it is good. Not the most amazing thing ever but good and if I can eat this and lose then yay for that! It will certainly help to keep me out of other things, hopefully. Stayed on plan again yesterday:

coffee, cream, ss
five guys bunless burger
grilled chicken breast and green beans
a serving of rebel ice cream.

Today will be:
coffee, cream, ss
grilled chicken breast and some veg
crack slaw
rebel ice cream if desired.

DS19, DH and I had lunch together at the food court and then DS19 and I went to see 'Eighth Grade' at the theater. We really enjoyed it and had a great discussion about it afterward.

DS16 is back until Sunday evening and I am so happy to see him. He is glad to be home too. He enjoyed playing (I call it 'paddling') in the dry ice last night. I saved it for him.

Have a good Saturday!