View Single Post
  #77   ^
Old Sun, Feb-13-11, 11:36

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Yeah, I did see that Biz said 70/15/15 in the P3 Q&A section. One of the mods earlier in the thread mentioned 60/20/15 or some other combination that didn't even add up to 100.

I'm just not that crazy about carbs. Last evening I had my 4 oz of chicken breast and since I had been more hungry the past couple days, I accompanied it with 6 oz of sauteed cabbage. Man, did I ever regret that cabbage! Bloated me right up and stayed wtih me all through the night. I was actually amazed to have seen the loss this morning on the scale. I was expecting to be up again by over a pound.

I do need to challenge her to work with me, since this is the way I want to eat. I'm in the small minority who think that not only are veggies unnecessary to human life, they can also be detrimental. I enjoy certain veggies, but not every day. I mean, there's nothing like a good chicken Caesar salad (hold the croutons, of course!). I even like broccoli, cauliflower, green beans (but only when done at my favorite French restaurant ... I'll have to ask them sometime how they make them so good!), and I'm even liking the cooked cabbage I've been having. In moderation, of course!