View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Aug-15-10, 11:32

Plan: optimal
Stats: 157/147/145 Male 65
BF:
Progress:
Default additional question

Hello Sean, I think you have some great ideas with how you are managing the rotational diet and journal. This is something I am going to try and start today. I guess a difference would be for me rather than follow a particular diet, I will use these as references to pick my own food list. If is "grey", I will probably stay away, as we know there is so many conflicting foods from one book to the next.
That's a thorough description you have enlightened me on with the immune attacking proteins, and I thank you for that.

Did the l=glutamine product that you were using list fillers? My brand doesn't, so I am wondering if this is going to fine. Mine is "Swanson Ultra".

I have planted over 60 fruit trees and lost some over the years and of course learned much as a home orchardist. I would do some things differently, obviously.
Peaches are great, easy to grow and need no pollinators. My favorite peach is a white peach. Be careful to choose something that is not susceptible to bacterial spot.
Cherry trees are prone to leaf problems and when you do finally get cherries, and it will be many years......it will be a race between you and the birds. I have opted to go with Nan King cherry bushes. Good shrubbery and prolific. Not a bad cherry, but certainly doesn't compare to an oxhart.
Many apples to choose from, and they need a comparable blossoming tree to pollinate with. Again, buy disease resistant, especially apple scab and fire blight. May I suggest asian pears. You need 2 varieties, they can get fire blight which means you have to spray, but they will give you lots of fruit in a few short years and they are tasty.

I'm struggling right now only thing I can attribute today's ill feeling to is a glass of sweetened ice tea at a neighbor's home. This disease is cruel and I hope I can keep up with all the life changes it is forcing me to make.
God bless,
Joe

Do you know if the food allergy testing group you use accepts insurance?