View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-20, 21:15

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 210/194/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 32%

I know some people with an autistic child. The first time I saw him was at a restaurant he had a plate with macaroni and french fries. He didn't want it but kept reaching across the table to take my tiny tomatoes off of the salad. It was obvious he needed other food. The child needed meat, salad anything but these carbs he didn't want.
Oh and they say he has seizures. He would be a prime candidate for Keto to stop the seizures.

The second time I saw him was eating at a table again. No one was taking charge of him so I lifted him up and put him in a chair and scooted him up to the table, put a plate of food in front of him and put a spoon in his hand and directed it into the food. Then he stopped and looked at the father to be spoon fed, at the age of 7-8. He was capable but nobody is teaching him.

Oh and the other brother 12, skinny as a rail was trying to get up after eating much of nothing. Somebody said you're too skinny. I said you haven't eaten anything. What meat did you eat? (like you werebear) I said you need meat if you want to get strong muscles, he nodded and someone close to him put a big piece of turkey on his plate and he ate every single bite!

What are parents using for brains these days?