View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Mon, Jun-10-19, 20:10

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Quote:
I'm not sure what you can take away from my story, but for me, the lesson was to get (and keep) my food right instead of thinking in terms of weight loss mode vs maintenance mode and the rest won't really matter.

I so agree! If you can get your mind around making a simple change in what you eat (or don't eat as Bob mentioned) and make that change a permanent habit, open to slight changes here and there, weight loss may or may not follow.

Focusing on losing weight is like focusing on the final score of a particular football game before the season has even begun. It's ass backwards.

Make a change, stick with it, see what happens. It may or may not work out for your ego's goal weight - let it go. You likely will not be any happier at that weight then you can be right now in the knowledge that you're taking steps to take care of yourself, and in turn, be better able to take care of others.

</rant>

ps, we gain weight back because we ingest more than we expend - that's my theory anyway - why we do this is another story So go eat nutritious foods that don't make you more hungry than you naturally should be. In time your weight problem should take care of itself, I hope.