#4   ^
Old Tue, May-20-03, 02:00

Plan: atkins/now CAD
Stats: 250/229/130 Female 63 inches
BF:yes/it/is
Progress: 18%

Hi I'm from Wellington too.
Small world eh?
After I drop the kids I look after off at school I have 1/2 hour before my main job starts. Then after that I have 1 1/2 hr before I pick up the next kids for my pm child minding stint (3 days a week on that one). So I've been doing some market research on cafe's.
Brandon St Cafe does the meanest scrambled eggs, they definetly put cream in them. I'm not sure if they're on offer all day though.
Mr Bun do an all day breakfast with lots of LC ok choices but they're pretty pricey. I think thats what they're called there's one accross the road from Magnetix on Lambton quay and one on the corner of Taranaki St and Courtenay Place.
There's an old style cafe upstairs on the left hand side of Willis St as you head away from the station. Just by where the bus stops.
They also do an all day brekky. If you ask for no toast they give you a big pile of mushrooms instead and extra tomato.
Also top of the escalator by AMI and AA just past Plimmers Steps there's a cafe that does all day breakfasts as well (also rather pricey).
Sounds like I eat out a lot, I don't but sometimes I need to escape from this wacky lifestyle. LC lets me do that guilt free.
The other option is to go to the deli dept of New World grab a peice of chook some olives etc and head down Oriental Pde.
Anyone try the pigs ears yet??