#32   ^
Old Tue, Mar-01-16, 07:45
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default OOOoooo :(

PAULETTIE~~~ You ARE such a good mommy to all these little beings. Both animal and vegetable . Poor Pablo. I have never known a beta to live this long.AND Species 2.0...interesting pet.. maybe CASPER is a good name too .. You can't have an empty tank to look at!
I would trust the scale as long as the numbers are reasonable and going DOWN I agree with the inches.. I try to just get around the rea and not pull..OMG if I did that with all this loose fluff I could be an for Victoria's Secret!!!

Started off the day early to feed the herd...so far so good. Got the top pastures done.. so far so good... went to drive around the triplex that houses the tack rooms and feed room etc.. have to go between the coroner of the building and a structure/swing... and felt a rub... OH NO!! there WAS a spigot coming up out of the ground on a plastic pipe there..WAS. rear wheel did not clear it and hoped I could back out.. nope.. tore it apart under the ground level.. nice geiser
Turned off the main breaker to that house since the dag nabit pipe was not connected to the off witch for the water tank outlet as it should have been done if the person that did that had one teeny brain cell. So, no power to that house until THursday when Carl is off again. Poor Carl not as if he does not have enough to do here! Left Jodi a message for when she gets off work.. OY! at least the horses are fed and I guess I help carry water buckets to the stalled and paddocked ones.. only 4 there.

Will weigh in later and be back..