Old Wed, Nov-08-17, 09:40
Monday came.

Plan: my own
Stats: 275/228.6/155 Female 5'4"
BF:ummm . . . ?
Progress: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesinger
I'm pretty sure that a few months ago I posted somewhere here that I got rid of all my old (read "big") underwear. That's a first for me. I mean, underpants take up so little room, so I always hedged my bets.

I have an entire basket filled with over-sized clothes now which I need to give away. I'd rather they go to my family's church, but don't want to spend the money to mail old clothes.

Agree that sizes are not dependable any more.

I'm buying tight tops. I feel so vulnerable wearing them.

Good on you for pitching the old drawers! I'm pretty confident that nobody wanted my formerly-fat panties. OTOH, I have lost sizes so fast this summer that I had never-worn or almost so bras, nice ones, and those I donated. I've seen worse in the thrift store.

I bravely wore tight clothes to the grocery store a few days ago. However, I saw myself in the store window and had to laugh--bag lady climate here, so I had on a long coat, scarf, knit hat, and wristlets. I was very brave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enomarb
hi-
have to laugh! I still do a double take if I see myself in a store window or big mirror unexpectedly. My first response is "who's that?" then "that's ME!" then "wow I look good!". I don't know why I don't see myself that way all the time!

I worry that one day this will just "stop working"-
crazy!
E

Thank you! If I have to be nuts, it's nice to know I'll be in good company!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie OFS
Thank you, ladies, for mentioning Holy Clothing! Those are the kind of skirts I love but have a hard time finding. And a plus - the prices are reasonable. I'll be saving up for a couple of those.

Enjoy! Tips I've learned for care: machine (or hand) wash cold, with like colors, hang dry. Once bone dry, toss in the dryer for ten minutes and they come out looking freshly ironed. There's a handkerchief-hemmed skirt they make that I really like. Lost it in my closet until I'd lost so much weight it no longer fit--such a disappointment. Whoop! out she goes!