View Single Post
  #616   ^
Old Sun, Mar-29-20, 02:46

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Oh Hell---o,

What a night. Up at 4AM after a super restless night for both DH & me. It took me forever to get to sleep last night and then DH started with the throat tickling cough....sounds like sinus drainage type thing....not in the chest. Anyway, then he got up to go to the bathroom sometime after 3, which caused the cat to get awake and come to get me up....

So..this will be an even longer day than usual. I'm hoping to get out for a walk, just may have to take the umbrella along. I need to get out in the fresh air. Yesterday was full of anxiety etc for me. Some days I deal with this whole situation better than others. I guess that's normal. It's not that I don't enjoy being in my home, but it's just the thought that I can't go anywhere else for an unknown amount of time that gets to me. I want to go see my sister and I have no idea when I will be able to do that. I talk to her almost every day and she's doing ok for now. I just hate to think of her all alone in her apartment. I know she misses being with her granddaughter. They Facetime and they both cry sometimes during their talks. Breaks my heart. DSis gets out and walks the walking trail at her apt complex nearly everyday, so that's good. We have been talking about going to our fav place....Virginia Beach when this is over. Hopefully in September. It's just so odd not to be able to plan anything.....so much unknown and uncertain. Same for us all.

Enough of my whining.

Well Jaz.....tomorrow is the day! I know we will all be anxious to hear about your first impressions. I will be keeping all good thoughts for you. Enjoy today before your new adventure starts.

I'll be back later.....goodness knows I'll have time!
Sponsored Links