View Single Post
  #61   ^
Old Thu, Sep-06-18, 10:28

Plan: Atkins Concept
Stats: 225/190/175 Male 70.5"
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey Peggy,

I returned to Discuss Cooking just recently in frustration of the lack of interest in real cooking here. Plus having to third party upload pics. It seems my recent unearthing of some LC threads there has stimulated the administrators (I'm sure its others as well, but there was no LC Forum just days ago when I returned) to create a brand new Low Carb Keto forum section.

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f172/

It'd be another place for you to spread your knowledge, plug your blog, books, etc., and I've really enjoyed and appreciated your activity here. We share a love of cooking and thats what DC is supposed to be about.

Full disclosure, I left two years ago because as is with many forum sites, a few senior members who are busybody nitpickers who just would not let some stuff go without an argument, aggravated me to the point I just threw my hands up and never went back. I seem to remember you mentioning something similar at another LC site...I have stopped posting at a smoking meat forum for similar reasons...that and on that smoking site, it seems every other thread gets hijacked by people pushing the products the owner of the site purveys.

Also, I noticed there is an ignore button there too, so I'm going to give it a whirl. Anyone acts like a jerk and they will just be ignored. They are a bit of a stickler on posting recipes by others, meaning they protect your rights as an originator of a recipe and frown on anyone copy and pasting recipes. I'd like to post some variations of your recipes I have done if you dont mind. I have either changed up some ingredients or the directions so not a direct steal from your blog. I'm not trying to make a blog or compete, just share things I've learned and done and you've been a big part of that recently. I would always include a link to the original recipe just like you do.

I'm Chef Kenny on DC. Come on over to this fledgling forum...your cooking, as well as mine, qualifies for the rest of the site too quite often. Not just low carb...but rich and delicious...and just happens to be low carb!
Sponsored Links