#28   ^
Old Sun, Apr-19-20, 12:14

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 210/194/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie OFS
I just sent off an email to be tested. While I haven't had the symptoms of coronavirus, I was sick from the the middle of January to the end of March. I didn't go to my doctor until a month had passed - I kept thinking I would get better. From the symptoms, we both thought either food poisoning or norovirus. She had my poop tested, which came up inconclusive, so she suggested I start a round of OTC probiotics. It took more than a month, but the symptoms did finally go away.

If I had anything contagious during that 2 1/2 months, I freely passed it around to a lot of people in town. I continued to work (until furloughed) & to go to church (until the governor shut down the churches). But I did wash my hands a lot!

Hi Bonnie, Sorry you were so sick. For what it's worth, I do remember that the Norovirus was going around the country during that time period and that sounds like your symptoms.
edited to add: after rereading your post again, concerning Norovirus, it surely doesn't last 2 1/2 months, more like a few days, if you don't get reinfected because it's highly contagious, for sure.

Type A&B flu was around too. My daughter was training a lady with close side by side contact with her when she developed a headache and fever. She left work and went to a clinic and was tested positive with type A flu.