View Single Post
  #42   ^
Old Mon, May-16-05, 22:35

Plan: atkins/intermit. fasting
Stats: 166/136/135 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 97%

I was thinking today of some things that I have done. I have had 3 pieces of poetry published. I have written 2 children's stories that I have submitted one of them. The story was rejected but,- Hey! I sent it in. As a musician, I have gone up to professional jazz bands and asked to sit in with them. They usually say yes. I wrote a letter to Yo Yo Ma ( cellist ) and he wrote me back!!! Yo Yo is featured in the music for the movie Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon amongst other things, if you don't know him.

I used to perform as a flutist at nursing homes, book stores and open houses for boutiques. I held a dinner recital at a popular inn.

DH was mentioning that the Buzzards in Hinkley Ohio return the same day that the swallows return to Capistrano. Daddio, believe it or not, I adore bats. I think that they are among the most valuble yet among the most hated creatures on the planet.

Here are some more ideas. Go to a comedy club, go to Las Vegas and buy some Romulan Ale at Star Trek the Experience. Actually, if you are a ST fan you would get a kick out of ST the Experience. You can beam onto the Enterprise or get chased by the Borg. I have a Klingon beer stein. I used to have a Klingon Uniform and I and my Klingon friends visited children in the hosptial and participated in parades. I visited schools as M'Krista Zo'ahn to read stories and play my flute for the kiddos.I would still do that but I don't have the time.

Black57