#46   ^
Old Sat, Feb-16-02, 15:33
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 213/204/165 Male 179 cm
BF:
Progress: 19%
Default I just drink it unconciously...

I had the same trouble with water too.. I could hardly drink it..

Until I found that municipal water was the culprit, it had a weird flavor, once I first tasted my first bottle of store bought water it was so so different!

now my body craves water all day long... so first I was buying those half liter bottles for about 4 pesos (about .70 US) then I found that buying the 1.5 liter bottles was cheaper at about 7 pesos (.90 US) but the real kick came when I discovered the way huge 20 liter bottle would cost me only 17 pesos (about $2 US) so you can bet now I buy by the case... haha!

So I just refill my 1.5 litter bottle everytime and put it in the refrigerator... I take it out when I am working at the computer and start drinking and drinking and about 30 minutes later I noticed I just drank 1.5 in a sitting!

I noticed that this way I can take like 3 liters or so in a sitting... and now my water consumption has increased from 0 to 5 liters a day in a matter of 3 weeks, so my suggestion:

just drink water without thinking: eeesh! I got to drink that! like the nike ads say: just do it!

I bet you will adjust easily!

See you later!
Antonio
Sponsored Links