View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sat, Jul-22-06, 08:08

Plan: to take over de world
Stats: 184/153.8/153 Female 5'10"
BF:D
Progress: 97%

1) Do you restrict food calories/quantities to maintain weight, or, do you eat ad lib?
With particular foods I really have to make an effort to restrict them or I will go off the deep end...some foods I can eat til satisfied and never have an issue or even consider overindulging in...i.e. broccoli!
2) Do you experience physical hunger?
If so, is it constant or does it come in episodic "jags and lulls" where it is alternating between starving and normal?

I normally try to stick to a meal schedule and eat every few hours. Of course this doesn't always go as planned, and if I'm not prepared for long spaces between meals I do get hungry. But it's not a regular thing.
3) Do you find this hunger emotionally distressful and discouraging, or, is it easy for you to tolerate because you accept it?
My downfalls are hunger and convenience...and when I'm hungry I'm looking for a convenient food/meal. I've also noticed that when I'm really hungry I get what I call "naughty thoughts!" And for some reason a grilled chicken salad is no longer as appealing as it normally would be and doughnuts seem to call my name.
4) What is your high BMI?
5) What is your present BMI?
6) How long have you been maintaining within 5 pounds of goal?
Close to 7 weeks
7) If you know, how many carbs & calories do you eat?
Carb counts really vary daily...some days I'd say 30 net other days 75 net carbs.

And calories average 2200-2500.