Registered Member

Plan: My Own
Stats: 280/118/117.5 Female 5ft 5.25 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayustar
1) Do you restrict food calories/quantities to maintain weight, or, do you eat ad lib? It depends, mostly ad lib if I am doing meat and egg, which I am usually, 'cept for right now because I am a tool.

How are you able to maintain weight if you are always hungry and eating unrestricted?
Quote:
2) Do you experience physical hunger?
If so, is it constant or does it come in episodic "jags and lulls" where it is alternating between starving and normal?
Yes, it is almost constant until I pretty much stuff myself to get my body to shut up but then not that much longer I am hungry again

Have you always been this hungry, or, was there a time when you didn't have this hunger? Like, when you first started LC at your high weight, did you find your hunger worked normally?

Also, do you have any history of disfunctional or disordered eating, if you don't mind my asking?

Quote:
7) If you know, how many carbs & calories do you eat? Right now I am eating veggies and it is varied. Let's pretend I am doing meat and egg, which is what I usually do. No idea what the calories are because I ignore them. Carbs are usually 5 or under. I can lose weight this way, actually now I find it is the only way *for me that is.*

Out of curiosity, does M&E work for you because it takes away your appetite somewaht and you eat less food?