View Single Post
  #53   ^
Old Fri, Oct-22-04, 19:41

Plan: Paleo
Stats: 322/240/140 Female 5'6''
BF:I have no idea
Progress: 45%

I wanted to bump this thread back up as I am starting to need large amounts of sleep. It didn't happen in September or early October, but about two weeks ago, I started noticing that I was tired all the time and started to need about nine hours of sleep a night. Now the sleep that I need to feel well is up to about ten hours a night, before I can wake up without and alarm clock.

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Also last night I got the chance to sleep in a totally dark room at a friends house (Basement, no windows or digital lights) and my sleep seemed more restful. I still needed more than I had the chance to get, but I did wake up on my own earlier than I would have at home. My house is tough to darken unless I put up special shades. I already have mini blinds and curtains, but they don't block enough light. (It still bothers me.)

I am glad that I have become aware of these changes.

And does anyone know or ar there any studies about vitamin d production and our sleep cycles? I know I must be short of this vitamin in the winter so I was wondering if that also affected the sleep cycles.

Have a great week-end everyone, Marty