View Single Post
  #83   ^
Old Wed, Aug-20-03, 20:08
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 160/160/160 Male 64 inches
BF:
Progress:

again, i am a results person. if i want to know how to do something, i go to the person who knows how to do it. jack lalaane was a pioneer in eating healthy. he wasn't just a muscle jock. he was THE PIONEER in terms of exercising, and had to take ridicule from the WHOLE MEDICAL COMMUNITY, who branded him a nut who was advising people to do something dangerous to their bodies. this is why i admire him. he stood his ground WHEN ALL THE STUDIES TOLD HIM HE WAS WRONG.

what many of you guys do not seem to understand is that my opinions did not just float into my brain one evening. i have used many books, some well-educated people in the field to toss around ideas. i then used the scientific method and tested stuff. it has been over a long, long time that these ideas have come to me, not by osmosis.

but at 48, i will tip my hat to any 21-year-old who can keep up with me. i haven't lost a bit of energy capacity yet. to me, that is one heckuva lot more persuasive to me than a million best sellers. again, show me the doctor who can keep up with me, and he will get my attention. not because of what he wrote, but what he can do from what he has learned - that is the proof of the pudding. OOPS - my testosterone is going up again. LOL.