#1   ^
Old Mon, Nov-05-01, 06:47

Plan: CAD
Stats: 140.5/132/121
BF:
Progress: 44%
Smile New member from South Africa

Dear All

Yes, i have started the Atkins diet about 6 weeks ago - with delightful results!!

I lost 5kg(oh yes, forgot that you guys are mostly in pounds - 11lbs) I was 64kg and are now 59kg.

My husband and colleagues thought I was crazy trying a low carb diet - needless to say my husband and his business partner started the diet yesterday and 4 people at work are starting today - i guess this is a word of mouth thing or seeing is believing!

Anybody else from South-Africa??

It seems like no low-carb products are available in South Africa - I will not mind to get the Keto-bread mix / or pizza mix just to indulge now and then! To be quite honest I really do not miss all that starch i use to eat all the time!!

My brother travels to Atlanta quite often and I asked him to have a look around for low-carb products - maybe he'll surprise me!

Well we are moving to Australia end of next year and hope these products will be more available there as i would like to even teach my children to rather follow this life style - prevention is better than cure (our family do tend to be on the chubby side)

Hope to hear from a fellow South African soon!! (of course all others as well!)

Regards
Carina
Sponsored Links