View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Oct-29-18, 08:56

Plan: atkins
Stats: 200/170/160 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 75%

Thanks Barb!
I like what what you’ve described—both what works for you (adding more of the veggies) and DrA (adding a food from other rungs to the basic rung 2 meal). Those two things are what I’ve been doing...but also allowing the total carbs to climb up until I stall/maintain to find that annoying CCLL and CCLM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barb712
I felt like I was faltering, like I didn't have a rung to stand on (I just needed to get that one in there! ).

^^^^^ This^^^^^

Good one! And so true! I’m compulsively reading old OWL threads because even though I think this should be straightforward, somehow it is not. You described it perfectly. Emotionally, I’m faltering, questioning, unsure, unstable.

The reality is... I guess I’ve done it. I know the basic answers to my questions and I just need to keep going. But like the first few months on this woe, my mind is kind of spinning around “what to do” and “what’s allowed” and “what works for me”. A kind of pre-maintenance tizzy, looking ahead. But looking ahead 15 pounds is probably looking ahead 6 months to a year for me so....relax...breathe....eat more veg and stay the course.

Thank you for your thoughts. It helps.