View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Apr-07-03, 05:10

Plan: Muscle Centric
Stats: 238/153/160 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 109%
Thumbs up A review of the week

The Fitness Challenge is now entering it's second week, so it seems to me like a good opportunity to review my first week on the challenge.

I have averaged around 2 miles a day of power walking this week - which gives me a total of 10 miles walking this week - wow, 10 miles more than I would normally have walked

My personal challenge for April is to average 12 miles a week, and I would have achieve that for this week if I hadn't chosen to ride my bike instead of walk on Saturday, because I felt like doing something different, but I suppose I could count this in my total, especially as it seemed to be much harder on the legs than the walking!

I have also done some weight training, though not exactly along the lines of a BFL challenge - but I've made a good start with hand weights and my exercise ball Perhaps after a month of this, I might just be ready to think about trying BFL - we'll see

Have also had fun doing some exercises on my trampoline.

I'm feeling good - my muscles do ache, but it's a 'nice' sort of feeling, rather than 'OMG, I can't take any more'

I haven't taken my measurements yet - part of my personal challenge is lose some inches - but I can 'feel' that something has happened. TOM is due, so I shall wait until that has been and gone before I measure.

I plan to add in some more fitness ball exercises this week and also Pilates (have been waiting for the DVD to arrive).

Here's to another good week