View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Tue, Jul-31-12, 11:31

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 172/168/125 Female 60 inches
BF:
Progress: 9%

My husband and I have been on the e-cig since January, but I was kind of cheating...I finally gave up "real" cigs on May 23 and now I know what my husband was saying...I can breathe better, no mucous staying in my throat...no colds...my youngest son is home for the summer from college and said for the first time in YEARS, he has not been woken up from hearing me hack and cough in my sleep...I smell better and I am SO happy...I love the taste of my "cotton candy" flavor and have had no problem with wanting "real" sweets...Hubby said we are NOW saving $400 a month since we quit buying the "real things" and our house does not smell like a stale cig anymore either...I have not gained any additional weight...still getting nicotine, but have already gone down from 24 mg. to 18 mg...when we first started the ecigs we bought all supplies from a little store in our area...now, we order online when we need and it is half the price of what we were paying in the store...for me, this is the BEST transition...I could not do Chantix, gum or patches...the vapor is amazing and our flavors don't leave any smell...MY goal is to be done with it ALL by December...we will see