View Single Post
  #88   ^
Old Sat, Jul-10-04, 03:49

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 166.5/146.5/145 Female 67 in.
BF:23.21%
Progress: 93%

It's 5 am and I cannot sleep. Actually, I fell asleep sometime before 10 pm, so I have gotten plenty of actually snoozetime, but I wanted to sleep in today!!

Bawdy-You are so right. We all tend to get stuck in the here and now and often don't spend enough time celebrating the progress we have made. You reminded me that last summer at this time, I was 20 lbs heavier!! I had practically resigned myself as always being 160-something pounds, and had almost given up. I was even doing LC at the time. But, with the help of you and other wonderful people, I somehow found the strength to succeed. Sure, I'd like to lose a couple more pounds and firm up, but I am wearing size 10's and actually feel pretty good about the way I look most of the time. You are one of the major reasons for this, and for that, I thank you

Dawn-Great to hear that your mind is stronger than your stomach. You will certainly be rewarded soon!

Lissette-Congrats on the grandbaby. What a beautiful name. My middle name is Nicole, too, btw

Unfortunately, I haven't done too much rollerblading this summer. I was planning to go last weekend, but getting sick put a wrench in that idea. I have done a lot of walking, though, and it makes me nearly as happy. I started teaching summer school this past week. 1 week down, 2 more to go! I am sharing a classroom with another teacher, and so we have twice the number of kids. They are a very spirited group, which makes it all very interesting, but also EXHAUSTING. It's crazy how the summer fills up so quickly, you know?

Well, I think it's time to go lay back down in my bed and see if I can squeeze out any more zzzz's....