View Single Post
  #84   ^
Old Fri, Jul-09-04, 18:47

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

Hi all!
I tried to post a picture of my little sweet bundle of grandma joy, but it will not work! Do i need to take off my trademark cow avatar first??????

She is a tiny thing only 6 pounds and 7 ozs! Her name is Makaen Nicole!!! Our daughter came home last evening so we just got home late last night! Her last baby was such a big girl that it felt like I was holding a bundle of blankets!

Dawn, you go girl! YOU RULE NOT YOUR STOMACH!!!!! I fight that alot! Today has been a very good day with carbs and calories I am a bit hungry now, but I am trying to lighten up what I eat at night!
OH THE HUB I just laughed, YOU are too funny!! Mine is BB for blond behaviour!!!

Wendy, how are things going for you? I can imagine how you are enjoying your summer! Have you been out roller blading yet???

3 cheers of encouragement for you Elaine! Keep moving girl!!! (Or do I have to bring you down here and put you on a horse???)

Therese,Don't feel bad about the weight, If it was always easy heck we'd all be size 2'sHA! I have been up and down alot also, the main goal is to never give up, cause you know if we do it would spiral out of control and THAT would be far worse for our health!! (not to mention our spirits!!!) Hope your sinuses get better, I do not know how bad they are but my dh and I take the tylenol allergy sinus and It has kept me from ending up on the couch with a migraine-pounding headache!!!

Unity, We are here for you! Keep popping on us! We have missed you!!!

Hello to Bawdy,Ellie,Orang and everyone else here!

If anyone has any suggestions for my picture let me know!
I hit the browse button, pick my correctly sized picture upload it, it will then show up in the box, then underneath it will say delete current upload? I do not want to do that so I do not check the box , then I click to save and it will say that I did not upload correctly???????