View Single Post
  #65   ^
Old Fri, May-26-17, 14:38

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Hi all and a thank you to Tricia.
I have an age related problem and am looking for treatment suggestions not already considered, and this current problem involves a dog.

I have been having more of those dark purple bruise areas under the thin skin on my forearms. It is genetic (Mom had same), and thinning skin from sun damage (my own fault). I usual get them banging around the garden, but yesterday a Goldendoodle "Puppy" (but 42 pounds and full size!) leapt up at me in excitement and then dragged her claws down my arm. No skin broken but I literally watched those claw lines blossom into bruises each 1 1/2 inches wide, so basically much of forearm is covered in black/purple. Gross, it will scare off little children.

Does anyone have a secret to treating them besides icing it, wrapping it, arnica, witch hazel, and some of these: http://www.besthealthmag.ca/best-yo...ises-naturally/. Maybe I just need to whinge to someone! Cute though a doodle puppy is, it should have been trained by now or restrained for a visitor. It seems just as one bruise fades I get another. I only occasionally take an aspirin and doubt it is a nutritional deficiency (but maybe?). 30 hours later, it is so large and ugly it is maddening. Any tricks?