View Single Post
  #2026   ^
Old Sun, Nov-22-20, 04:44

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Nic...Long day of driving! Hope you were able to get a good night's sleep and that the remainder of your trip is a good one. Sorry about the windshield.....one more thing, right? Fingers crossed that your cold/scratchy throat goes away soon. I felt like I was getting that too this past week. I started taking Umcka for a couple days and nothing has developed so far...other than a bit of sinus congestion. Anxious to hear from you once you are all settled in the condo. Enjoy!

Trig....hope you can find something Christmasy to do for a little getaway. Everything is sure topsy-turvy this year.

Congrats on the new low on the scale! You sure are proof that carnivore works!

Jaz....Did you have a good Saturday? Hope you had a nice un-plugged day.

-------

No golf today.....ready for a day off. My game has really gone downhill the last couple weeks. Maybe it's time to hang up the clubs until Spring.

I'm heading to the grocery store around 6:30 this morning. Want to get in and out before all the crazies. I haven't been there for about a week.....I've heard that we're back to no T paper or cleaning supplies....here we go again. Luckily, I don't need any of that stuff.

I'm making our T-giving dinner today. I have a boneless, skinless turkey breast and bought some bread cubes for stuffing that I'll put into a casserole dish. I'll make some potatoes for DH and whip up some gravy. Just hoping I don't dry out the turkey. I'm going to smear it with garlic butter and keep checking the temp while it cooks.

On Thursday we're going to have dinner with Betty. She won't eat turkey or any bird, so I'm making a ham loaf and candied sweet potatoes for her.

Ok....one more cup of coffee before hitting the store. Just want to get that over with and get home to putter around, do laundry and then cook a hopefully yummy dinner.

Sponsored Links