#48   ^
Old Sat, Feb-05-11, 10:05

Plan: hcg
Stats: 192/142/138 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy LC
Aw. Is something you're eating causing the water retention? I've been only slowly reintroducing foods. Actually... scratch that, still sticking to P2 foods for the most part, except adding more and different veggies. No dairy, no nuts. Nothing that's likely to be something I'm intolerant of.

I will probably introduce eggs today and see how I do with that for a couple of days before introducing anything else.

My weight has actually bobbled down just a tad. I'm not really believing it's real though.

Nancy, believe it, most people lose a bit of weight on P3 if they are being careful like you are.
it's when you jump the gun or eat something you are intolerant to that you see the big jumps up.

I got glutened again and saw 1.6 up.

~ deb, MOM is a good idea but I would also look at what you've eaten to see if there is something that you could be intolerant to. hcg P2 is really like a cleanse, I think it gets us in tune with the ole bod and allows us to see what it doesn't like to have in it by jumping us up in weight mostly through inflammation (ie constipation, water retention etc)